Property Manager at this successful independent Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-07-08 08 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2017
This successful independent estate agency is keen to recruit a Property Manager for its team in Notting Hill.
As a Property Manager, you will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within the portfolio. The requirement is for a proactive and versatile individual who can carry out tasks successfully following specific instructions.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally have at least 1-2 years’ experience within the property industry. Any previous exposure in a customer facing role would certainly be beneficial.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Invoice authorisation
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Organising property viewings
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team member with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- ARLA qualifications would be an advantage.
This exciting career opportunity will come with a salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.