Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, South West London
Permanent Hampton Hill, South West London | £23k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-02-05 05 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Manager to join the team at their busy office based in Hampton Hill. The main purpose of the role is to be the single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on financial, legal and rental issues along with any maintenance matters.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least one to two years’ experience within a Property Management role, as well as some experience in administration or customer service.
This role will involve the following:
- Submitting and monitoring the tenants references
- Tenancy Agreement drafting
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or address documents are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Registering the deposit with the TDS or chasing the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- Co-ordinating and book an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Co-ordinating and book in professional cleaning for the property
- Maintaining your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiating renewals and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration duties
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to problem solve.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car for property inspections.
The salary provided for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £28,000 dependent on previous property management experience. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.