Property Manager – South East London Property Portfolio
Permanent Crystal Palace, London | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-09-12 12 September 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 November 2015
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Manager looking to join this well established, leading independent estate agency in Crystal Palace. They are looking for an experienced property manager capable of running a portfolio of approximately 100 properties, but at the same time assisting the team with some administrative support if required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a prime residential property portfolio of approximately 100 properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Co-ordinate matters between landlords and tenants, e.g. maintenance and major works
- Liaising with accounts department in relation to the return of deposit and disputes
- Liaising with accounts department and tenants and landlords regarding rent arrears
- Some administrative support.
Qualifications and experience:
- Good customer services skills
- Strong organisational ability
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- A minimum of 12-18 months property management experience
- Well-spoken with strong interpersonal skills
- Common sense and initiative
- Proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible, adaptable nature
- IT literate
The salary on offer will depend upon the experience of the individual but is likely to be a basic salary of c. £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org