Property Manager – SE26 working for an independent agency
Permanent Sydenham, London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2014-07-24 24 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2014
A small, growing independent Agency based in South-east London has an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join their motivated and friendly team in a new administration office.
They are hoping to recruit a new staff member who is willing to build a long-term future with the company.
Duties to include:
- Ensure that all telephone calls and emails are attended to professionally, taking accurate, detailed messages where needed.
- Maintain high standards of personal and professional conduct in dealing with customers, landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Provide advice and assistance with regards to tenants and landlords enquiries & complaints
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Maintain online property records and filing systems.
- Process work orders and billing/payments
- Maintain deposit and rent reconciliation / collections
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Coordinate maintenance work schedules
- Coordinate the move of tenants into their properties
- Deal with tenants face to face
- Collect property keys
- Prepare TA invoice spread sheet
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, property inspections and maintenance repairs.
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- General administration duties relevant to your role
- Delivering an excellent service to tenants and landlords
- One Saturday in four required to work in the customer facing high street office organizing the day’s viewings diary and “manning” the office on their own or they may be required to do the viewings.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience in a property management and/or property administration based role
- Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational and IT skills, including previous knowledge and experience of online property management systems, word processing experience with Mac computer systems and related software an advantage
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Be able to manage a busy workload and prioritise well
- Must live local to the SE22 area
- Must hold a UK driving license and fulfill the insurance criteria required
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com