Property Manager – Large Residential Estate Agency – Hampton, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middlesex | £28k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-02-22 22 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2016
This company is one of London’s largest Estate Agencies and trades under a number of various brands, with offices spread throughout the Capital’s best residential districts. Independently owned, the group specialises in residential sales and lettings.
Main purpose of role:
Property Managers are responsible for their own portfolio of around 100 managed properties. This varied role requires exceptional customer service skills and the ability to be highly organized and multi task. This role is a specialist property management position that enjoys the full support of administration and account teams which provides time for property managers to deliver outstanding service to their clients.
- Work closely with Branch Managers, Consultants and Admin Teams to ensure all properties are ready for occupation.
- Ensure new lets are ready for new tenants
- Respond to landlord, tenant and branch enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Assist landlords & tenants to resolve any issues that may arise during a tenancy
- Offer Property Management advice to landlords & practical assistance to tenants
- Develop strong relationships with landlords to retain/develop possible business opportunities
- Field tenant repairs/maintenance requests, instruct our approved contractors
- Keep landlords and tenants updated at all times
- Ensure funds are available prior to larger works being commissioned
- Deal with issues arising from gas/electricalreports
- Carry out regular Property Inspections and submit detailed pro-active reports to Landlords
- Co-ordinate and oversee refurbishments projects
- Populate works orders to record & track all works through to completion
- Oversee large works are completed to satisfactory standards and keep Landlords/tenants updated
- Sign off Contractor Invoices
- Advise landlords regarding property rent arrears and discuss possible renewals
- Negotiate end of tenancy deposit return and return funds as appropriate within the pre- prescribed time frames incl.
- Submit TDS Claims where required, however aiming to keep these to a minimum.
- Identify Key Client sand make sure they are receiving the very best service at all times
- Confident, personable communicator
- Highly organized
- Enthusiastic ‘Nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving aptitude
- Team Player
- Full clean driving license
- Well Presented
- A “peopleperson”
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure
- Flexible and calm approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including Excel and Word
- ARLA qualification desirable
The salary on offer will be a basic of £28,000 to £30,000 and hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com