Property Manager – Residential Estate Agency – Cambridge
Permanent Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-05-05 05 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 July 2016
One of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager for their Cambridge office. This well established business has a large network of offices across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry.
The Property Management department provides an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors and as they are expanding their portfolio in the region they are now keen to employ an additional experienced Property Manager.
This position will be responsible for managing the tenancies of a group of properties that will include:
- Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks
- Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords. Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy
The successful candidate should be the following:
- A self-motivated team player
- A good administrator
- A good communicator with a good telephone manner
- Someone with good attention to detail and the drive to provide first class customer service
The salary on offer will be a basic of £20,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience and this is a Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.00pm role. It will involve managing a portfolio of approximately 140 properties. The company has a network of offices in the area and whilst this is an office based role, you would need to have a driving licence as you may need to work in the other offices from time to time. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding company who can offer a rewarding and progressive career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org