Property Manager at this residential and commercial Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £26k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-03-16 16 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 May 2018
This firm of residential and commercial estate agents, known throughout Central London and the City fringes for their expert local knowledge, is recruiting for a Property Manager to join the team.
Your role is to support the other Property Managers in performing their day to day duties in the management of a portfolio of let and managed properties, and to contribute to the smooth running of the Management Department.
Suitable candidates should be highly organised and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The ability to work accurately at fast pace and be able to manage an ever-growing portfolio, whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times is essential.
Your role will involve:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of various documentation where relevant
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Updating specified areas of the property management database
- Carry out any such ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- NFOPP / ARLA preferred.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £26,000 to £30,000 dependent on your experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.