Property Manager – Residential and Commercial Estate Agency – Hertford, Hertfordshire
Permanent Hertford, Hertfordshire | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2017-05-23 23 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 23 July 2017
This company is a widely-respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available as a Property Manager to join the team in Hertford.
You will preferably have at least 3 years’ experience and having the ARLA qualification will be beneficial.
You should be a team player and have fantastic communication skills to be considered for this exciting position.
- Booking and liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants for maintenance issues
- Dealing with utility and council tax companies and paying bills on landlord’s behalf when necessary
- Paying service charges, ground rent and dealing with block management
- Dealing with landlord and tenant queries and accounts
- Submitting insurance claims and deposit disputes for landlords and tenants
- Liaising with letting negotiators for pre-tenancy works
- Booking property visits with tenants and reporting to landlords with feedback
- Dealing with termination of tenancies and liaising with solicitors for more complex issues
- Assisting Head of Property Management
- Ensuring all internal procedures and deadlines are met and are reported to the Head of Property Management
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears
- Supporting colleagues who need assistance with more complex issues
- Offering excellent customer service our tenants, landlords and any third parties.
The basic salary will be from £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus depending on performance. The hours of work will be from Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and one in five Saturday’s on a rota basis from 10am-4pm with a half day off in lieu the following week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.