Property Manager at this rapidly growing Property Management Company in Streatham, South West London
Permanent Streatham, South West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2017-07-03 03 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 September 2017
A rapidly growing property management company based in South West London has an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join their motivated and friendly team.
As a company, they are rapidly expanding and is hoping to recruit an experience Property Manager who is looking for career development and are willing to build a long-term future with them. To be considered you will need at least 3 years previous experience in a property management or property administration based role and have HMO experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all telephone calls and emails are attended to professionally, distribute calls and take accurate, detailed messages
- Maintaining high standards of personal and professional conducting in dealing with customers, landlords, tenants, local authorities and many other organizations
- Providing advice and assistance with regards to tenants, landlord’s council’s enquiries & complaints
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Maintaining property records and filing systems
- Processing work orders and billing/payments
- Maintaining deposit and rent reconciliation / collections
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Coordinating maintenance work schedules
- Coordinating the move of tenants into their properties
- Chasing progress on claims, deposits rent schemes
- Dealing with bailiffs, court summons and final reminders
- Dealing with tenants’ face to face
- Collecting property keys
- Preparing invoice spreadsheets
- Arranging inventories, gas safety certificates, property inspections and maintenance repairs
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- General administration duties relevant to your role
- Delivering an excellent service to tenants and landlords.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational and IT skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Be able to manage a busy workload and priorities well
- Must live local to the SW16 area.
This opportunity will come with a salary of around £30,000. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org