Junior Property Manager – Privately Owned Property Group – Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, Central London | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2017-03-24 24 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 May 2017
This privately owned property group specialises in Investments, Property Management and Interior Design. They are currently looking for a Property Manager for their busy office in Knightsbridge.
The company assists private clients and investors in acquiring residential property in prime central London, as well as specialising in the residential letting, management and refurbishment of superior homes and flats.
The group is built on tailored service with the organisation constantly looking for new ways to improve the standard of service offered to its clients. This is achieved by taking the time to understand each individual client, their circumstances and their expectations.
The role will include the following:
- Assisting property manager wherever is required
- Answering phones and giving messages to others when necessary
- Organising all property repairs and keeping a note of appointments
- Informing Tenants that contractors have been appointed and the date and time of their visit
- Inspecting property repairs once work has been carried out
- Managing emergency call-outs after hours
- Property inspections – regular visits are required
- Insurance claims and dealings with Loss Adjustors
- Liaising with block agents
- Liaising with all contractors, checking their invoices and passing for payment
- Organising gas and pat tests and making sure repairs, as necessary, are carried out
- Key focus is on personal service provided to tenants and clients
- Visiting properties and tenants is a major part of the role
- Residential block / building management; assisting in handling maintenance issues, regular inspections.
- Self motivated
- Mature, organised and a good time manager
- Team worker; have a really muck in and multi-tasking attitude to work
- Reliable, efficient and responsible
- Charming & polite
- Good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic & committed
- Good administrator, attention to detail is a must
- Confident communicator & good telephone manner, excellent written English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Professional and well presented.
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 depending on previous experience. Plus additional benefits, such as discretionary annual bonus, private health care and ARLA training courses. The office working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.