Property Manager – Private Shared Rental Sector – Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, London | £24k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2016-10-28 28 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2016
An exciting role has arisen at an upmarket professional house share company based in Clapham, South West London. The company has a network of properties across South West London which is rapidly expanding, and are predominantly located in Clapham and Fulham.
Our client provides young professionals with a greater way of living in London. They deliver the community of members with an all-in-one flat share solution that saves money and time, by collating all bills from room rental, utilities, taxes, TV’s (Sky) to Wi-Fi and cleaning products monthly. This innovative and evolving approach to the private rental sector has been recognised and awarded for changing the experience of both renters and landlords/investors within London.
The company is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Property Manager to join their dedicated and fun team in Clapham. The successful candidate will need at least 2 years’ experience in Property Management as well as possessing exceptional customer service and communication skills with the passion to help the company achieve their ambitious vision for the future.
This job role will include:
- Booking and managing contractors
- Organising work schedules
- Key Management
- Invoicing members and landlords
- Providing excellent customer service
- Assisting in new property set ups
- Room inventories, deposit protection and returns
- Licensing properties and planning with local boroughs
- Sourcing and purchasing houseware items and parts
- Monthly property inspections
- Managing budgets.
- Previous Residential Property Management experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
- Shared accommodation before with non-family members.
- Managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines
- Customer service gained from bar work/call centre
- Familiar with London
- Worked in a mix of operations from office to practical
- Managing and co-ordinating tradesmen
- Events operation experience (putting together projects/events)
- Previous education experience in agriculture/farming or a practical course in higher education
- Played sport competitively.
- Wants to constantly improve to achieve better
- Be a part of the community – socialise with the members
- Problem solving
- Exceptionally organised
- Potential future leader capabilities
- Fun and hard-working personality
- Full UK driving licence
- Valuable work ethic.
This fantastic role will be paying in between £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience with a discretionary bonus paid yearly.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org