Property Manager in the Private Rental Sector based in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-05-18 18 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2017
This modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector is recruiting a Property Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings providing a premium customer experience.
The role will involve managing the resolution of reported defects, managing the customer facing operational team members, delivering exemplary customer service and embracing opportunities to stand out from the competition.
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering a first-class service to clients.
Your duties will include the following:
- Ensuring work orders received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within the set time frame
- Ensuring building perimeter, entrances, terraces and communal gardens are maintained to an exceptional standard at all times
- Ensuring full knowledge of apartment, communal area systems and operations
- Working with main contractors representative ensuring pre-opening snagging checks are carried out to all properties
- Ensuring all move-ins are coordinated with leasing team
- Scheduling and carrying out apartment familiarisation sessions with all new customers within apartments post move-in
- Working closely with customer service team ensuring customer work orders are validated prior to reporting as defects during warranty period
- Creating and implementing processes in conjunction with the Head of Operations to drive efficiency
- Ensuring all additional services purchased are prepared and handed over to customers in line with leasing team committed dates
- Attending regular Operations and Leasing team meetings to ensure full awareness of all move-in / move-out forecast and maintain strong inter-company communications
- Scheduling all move-outs with apartment refresh and end of tenancy cleaning teams to ensure void period is kept to a minimum and maintained within set time
- Assisting with set up and operation of social events and activities with customers, network with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention
- Planning, scheduling and carrying out all apartment mid-term health checks with customers and document accordingly – communicating any concerns to team where required
- Ensuring that upkeep, maintenance and cleanliness of communal parts is to company standards and managing works where required
- Ensuring all matters relating to compliance are adhered to and reported where required, including third party statutory checks
- Ensuring full knowledge of all issues within your designated plots via the daily shift reports from concierge team
- Driving retention through effective customer communication and problem resolution
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Excellent people management and staff training experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications preferred but not essential
The salary for this role will be £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9:30am-6pm.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.