Property Manager in the Private Rental Sector based in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2017-06-02 02 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2017
This modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector is recruiting a Property Manager for its highly reputable office in Wembley.
As a Property Manager, you will be the professional contact pre & post move-in for landlords, tenants and contractors. Whilst supporting the front-end leasing team, this role ensures clients and tenants are managed effectively during the course of the tenancy.
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering a first-class service to clients.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring all repairs and works are responded to and dealt with efficiently, from reporting to invoice settlement
- Dealing with all tenancy administration post move in and wrapping up any interim tenancy paperwork or billing
- Acting as a liaison between tenants, landlords, internal departments and contractors
- Inspecting and recommending updates and repairs to clients to achieve best rents and renewals
- Negotiating and closing renewals, consulting with the front-end leasing team to achieve best market renewal rents
- Arranging all end of tenancy paperwork and liaising with clients and the leasing team for re-marketing
- Offering exemplary customer service to clients and customers alike face to face, verbally and written
- Generating weekly reports as required, monitor contractor performance and ensure the property portfolio software is up to date and maximised for department efficiency.
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Excellent people management and staff training experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications preferred but not essential.
The salary for this role will be £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.00pm.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.