Property Manager – Prime Central London Portfolio – Knightsbridge
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £32k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2015-04-02 02 April 2015 Closing date for applications: 02 June 2015
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join this market-leading, multi-disciplined practice in Knightsbridge, central London. The firm specialises in real estate services and investment management in London, the UK, and globally beyond, and has an enviable reputation within the market locally.
They are currently seeking an experienced property manager to join a busy and growing team of 5 property managers and a property management assistant. The team manages a portfolio of approximately 500 properties in the Prime Central London market and the number is set to rise significantly during the course of this year.
The successful candidate will take on a portfolio of up to 150 properties in predominantly new build apartments. The role requires excellent organisational skill, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing and taking a hands-on and innovative approach to property management.
- Ensuring that landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring that required safety certificates are carried out
- Preparation of tenancy for new tenancy
- Arranging repairs and maintenance as and when they arise and within a reasonable time-scale. Obtaining quotes when required.
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Visiting properties every six months. At times this could be more – the role is not just office-based and taking a hand-on approach is essential
- Providing an advisory, forward-thinking and bespoke service to their clients to ensure retention rates remain high
- Dealing with end of tenancy deposit negotiations
- Seeking opportunities to increase revenue for the department and spotting any cross-selling opportunities that will benefit the company as a whole
- Confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills – good communication between departments and with tenants and landlords is essential
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- A minimum of 5 years property management is required
- The property management department will provide fantastic opportunities in the near future to anybody who is ambitious and it committed to providing exceptional service
- Member of ARLA
- A driving licence is preferred but not essential
This exciting opportunity comes with an above average basic salary of between £32,000 and £35,000 depending on the level of experience and expertise of the successful candidate. It is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org