Property Manager (part-time) for this family-run Estate Agency in West Byfleet, Surrey
Part-Time Permanent West Byfleet, Surrey | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2020-09-07 07 September 2020 Closing date for applications: 07 November 2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this well-established, family-run property agency in West Byfleet for a part time Property Manager.
Our client lets and sells some of the most exquisite homes in many of Surrey’s most desired postcodes. They are immensely proud of their staff and reputation and every team member is known for their honesty, integrity and desire to do the very best for each and every customer.
To be considered you will have previous experience within the lettings industry/private rented sector and handling check-outs/deposit returns. You will be working closely with the managing director to ensure legal tenant and landlord compliance, as well as tenant/landlord tenancy deposit negotiation.
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience within property management or lettings administration
- Experience with check-outs/deposit returns – essential
- Have an understanding of current lettings legislation
- Experience within the private rented sector would be beneficial
- Have strong administration skills
- Have superb customer service skills
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise.
This is a part time role and our client is very flexible on working hours and days (minimum 3 days per week). The package will include a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 pro rata’d.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com