Property Manager – Multi Award Winning Central London Agency – Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £27k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-11-28 28 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 January 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading and multi award winning Central London estate and lettings agency as a Property Manager. The role will be based in their primary located office in Westminster, Central London where the team is continuing to expand. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
The successful candidate will need at least one year’s experience within a Property Management role as well as excellent customer service and communication skills as this company are passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the tenants and landlords in line with company service level agreements and to ensure the very best levels of customer service are provided to the customers and clients. All procedures need to be adhered to ensuring compliance with all legal obligations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with external providers to ensure all tenant deposits are protected in line with legislation
- Progress move in files efficiently in a timely manner, from referencing to tenancy agreement and preparation of the property
- Inspecting property portfolio to ensure properties are maintained to the required standard
- Prepare all Landlord and tenant related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Explain documents to new and existing clients
- Be fully responsible for the management of all property maintenance issues
- Respond to landlord and tenant queries in line with company service level agreements
- Record all conversations, actions, requests and outcomes on maintenance log and file progress notes
- Negotiate and process tenancy renewals
- Resolve with assistance deposit disputes, guiding clients on dilapidations and arbitration
- Following the relevant action for arrears processes.
- Experience in managing an active portfolio
- Exposure to a fast paced Property Management department
- Some knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software would be beneficial
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Professional approach to work
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £27,000 dependent on experience and a bonus scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn an extra £2,000 to £3,000 per year. The company will provide Zones 1-2 travel also.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.