Property Manager (Maternity Cover) for this independent Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Contract Islington, North London | £30k to £36k OTE 36000
Job Posted: 2021-01-20 20 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 20 March 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Islington on a fixed term maternity contract.
You will be managing a portfolio of approximately 100 properties in Notting Hill and St John’s Wood, therefore, you will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in property management and thrive working under pressure. Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and working with people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the inventory, check-in and check-out
- Organising cleaning
- Organising additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenant regarding repairs
- Paying routine outgoings
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Managing of the property during vacant periods
- Costing the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing the property for re-letting
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system.
- At least 3 years’ experience within residential property management
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Experience dealing with high end clientele
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £30,500 pro rata’d, plus an attractive bonus incentive enabling you to earn up to £36,000 pro-rata’d. Our client also offers an excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.