Property Manager – Market Leading Lettings Agency – St Margaret’s, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-03-08 08 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 May 2016
An exciting role has become available at one of the most respected London residential estate agencies with strong global links and an excellent reputation. The company specialise in Residential Lettings and are the market leaders in the local area.
They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their dynamic team in their office based in St Margaret’s, Middlesex.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience within this role previously, a ‘can do’ attitude and an outgoing personality.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of around 90- 100 properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords.
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations.
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence
The initial package for this role will include a fantastic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com