Property Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-04-05 05 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 June 2016
One of the area’s leading estate agencies in Surrey currently has an opportunity for a Property Manager to join their successful and busy team in the town centre of Weybridge, Surrey.
This company is a successful independent estate agency that has a small network of offices locally. The company is looking to recruit an organised, dedicated and passionate individual who is looking to start a career with an employer who will support their development. You will need to be hard working, customer focused and have excellent communication skills.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords.
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations.
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car
The initial basic salary will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending upon the level of experience and ability of the successful candidate.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com