Property Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £24k to £26k Inc Benefits OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2016-10-12 12 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2016
An excellent career opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of local offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team in their busy office based in Richmond, Surrey. The managed department offer professional assistance and advice to tenants and landlords and ensure that each tenancy runs smoothly from beginning to end. The main purpose of the role is to be the single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on financial, legal and rental issues along with any maintenance matters.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1-2 years’ experience within a Property Management role as well as being highly organised and able to communicate with a wide range of people on a daily basis.
The job role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Ability to problem solve
- Previous property management experience
- ARLA qualification very beneficial
- Full UK driving licence and own car for property inspections.
The salary provided for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000 dependent on previous property management experience plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org