Property Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, London | £28k to £32k Inc Benefits 32000
Job Posted: 2016-08-23 23 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 23 October 2016
An exciting role has become vacant at a market leading independent estate agency specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in their primary located offices in Battersea and Wandsworth but also work in surrounding areas of South West London.
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to be a part of the successful and dynamic team in Battersea, South West London.
The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills to be able to continue the unrivalled service provided by the company.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of properties (approx. 120-150 properties)
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car
The company provides a fantastic salary package of £28,000 to £32,000 which will be dependent upon experience level.
You will be expected to work from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.