Property Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Alton, Hampshire
Permanent Alton, Hampshire | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2016-10-18 18 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 December 2016
This dynamic company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey and have also acquired an excellent reputation and an enviable market share. They currently have a great vacancy for an individual to join their office in Alton, Hampshire, to be a part of the team as a Property Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Property Manager but they may also consider an individual looking to change roles in the property industry.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company’s Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. It is vital that you have excellent communication skills. This will involve always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, any programmes of work and their progress, and recording the same on the property management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get of to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out mid-term reports
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with the head of department and conducting a termination visit
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant.
- Administration skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial package for this role will be from £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, from Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.