Property Manager – Market Leading Estate Agency – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £30k to £32k Inc Benefits OTE 32400
Job Posted: 2016-10-25 25 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 December 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award winning and one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea and London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management. They are currently looking to recruit for a Property Manager to join the newly refurbished and top performing office in Chelsea, South West London.
The successful candidate will need at least 12 month’s experience as a Property Manager previously. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and successful team. You will be responsible for approximately 100 properties and you will be able to develop the portfolio and enhance the excellent relationships already formed with the company’s clients.
This will give a successful candidate opportunity to work in two highly desirable yet diverse prime areas of Central London acquiring the knowledge of different market places, property and client types.
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ability to working alone at times with efficiency & discipline
- Gas safety inspections
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance
- Full UK driving licence
- At least 1 years’ experience in Property Management.
The salary package provided for this role will be up to £30,000 dependent on experience plus an office comission bonus enabling the successful candidate to earn up to £32,400. ARLA training will also be provided to an individual looking to gain this qualification.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. A half day will be provided in lieu or overtime pay given.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com