Property Manager – Management Agency – Mayfair, West London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £27k to £32k Inc Benefits OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2016-02-16 16 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a highly regarded Property Investment Company, centrally located and provides Property Management services in London and the South East. The company are committed to providing excellence and proactive management from their extensive network of approved, independent property professionals who are key to providing the best value for clients.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to be a part of their successful team in Mayfair, West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a Property Management role as well as good customer service and communication skills as you will be speaking to landlords, tenants and contractors.
The role will involve:
- Daily liaison with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Appointing and monitoring of outside letting agents to introduce tenants
- Producing tenancy agreements and renewal documents, and arranging signature by landlords and tenants
- Arranging the check in and checkout of tenants through independent inventory clerks
- Dealing with protection and return of deposits
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Collecting and accounting for rents, monitoring and collecting arrears
- Approval and payment of supplier invoices and accounting for property expenditure
- Producing and issuing service charge and ground rent demands
- Inspecting and reporting on the condition of the properties
The successful applicant must have:
- All round experience and a thorough knowledge of the regulations and guidelines for the sector.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- ARLA qualification beneficial
- Able to work in a pressurised role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft packages and software packages
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and able to prioritise
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £27,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com