Property Manager – Luxury Prime Central London Portfolio
Permanent Marylebone, London | £30k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-03-26 26 March 2015 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2015
This newly launched (but experienced and well-established) property management company is focused on lettings and management of high-end residential property within Central London. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to start immediately. This role will involve managing a small portfolio of luxury properties within the Prime Central London market. This position is based in Marylebone.
The successful candidate will be a highly efficient and proactive property manager who is capable of overseeing and organising both the day-to-day and long-term operations of the business. It would suit a strong team player who is able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years experience required in property management; ideally in the central London / High-end markets
- Experience of using bespoke lettings software would be an advantage
- Exceptionally organised with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Acting as Property Manager, responsible for all aspects of letting and management of the property portfolio
- Processing of rental payments
- Tenancy contract preparation
- Maintaining insurances and utility bill accounts of the tenanted properties which the company is responsible for
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- General office admin duties (including managing staff)
- Organising and maintaining the office filing systems
- Database management
- Chasing late payments
- Ensuring all tenant records are complete and up to date
- Providing administrative support to the Directors.
This position will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30,000 and is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org