Property Manager at this long-standing leading Estate Agency in Finchley, North London
Permanent Finchley, North London | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2017-07-19 19 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2017
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager to join this long-standing leading estate agency based in Finchley. The company has specialist departments dealing with residential rentals, property management, residential sales and property refurbishment.
The company’s diversification in the rental market has led it to expand its tenant base to cover many multinational corporations, and international business people relocating to London, which is its core focus.
They have an incredible reputation which leads to strong referral business from their current corporate tenants.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Submitting and monitoring the tenants’ references
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or address documents are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Registering the deposit or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- Co-ordinating and booking an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Co-ordinating and booking in professional cleaning for the property
- Maintaining your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration duties
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to problem solve.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car for property inspections.
This position is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role and will come with a salary of £18,000 to £23,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com