Property Manager – London Estate Agency – Wimbledon based
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £29k to £31k Inc Benefits 31000
Job Posted: 2015-04-28 28 April 2015 Closing date for applications: 28 June 2015
This is a great career opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to work with one of London’s leading estate agents. They are currently looking to recruit an additional member for their management team based in Wimbledon, London SW19.
The ideal candidate should preferably have a minimum of 6 months property management experience, but must be ARLA (or NFoPP) qualified. You will also need a driving licence as you will be required to carry out property visits.
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 100 properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices,
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords’ approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants & contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance,
- Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims
- Meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, securing payment from insurance companies.
You should have good customer service skills and be a good communicator, be well-organised, have initiative and pro-activity, be capable of dispute resolution and problem solving, and be able to perform well as part of a team. You should also have a professional approach and appearance.
This position comes with a basic salary of c. £29-30,000 along with a small element of commission. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com