Property Manager – Lettings and Property Management – Shepherds Bush, West London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2016-08-11 11 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 October 2016
A brilliant opportunity has become available at a specialist London Residential Lettings and Property Management company in Shepherds Bush, West London. The company provide a flexible and efficient service to Residential Landlords and pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience within a similar role as well as possessing tenacity, ambition and excellent organisational skills.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords.
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations.
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence
The initial package for this role will be in between £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your experience.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org