Property Manager/Lettings Progressor for this high-profile Estate Agency in Sunningdale, Berkshire
Permanent Sunningdale, Berkshire | £25k
Job Posted: 2022-04-20 20 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2022
Are you an experienced Property Manager/Lettings Administrator who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance!
Our client is a high-profile, well-regarded business in Sunningdale, Berkshire. This agency is particularly strong and active in the higher end of the property market and prides itself on its enviable reputation throughout London and the Home Counties.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 2 years’ Property Management/Lettings Administration experience, and experience working with high end clientele. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to throw yourself into the role and take on additional tasks as and when required.
- Previous experience within residential property management and/or lettings administration
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.