Property Manager – Leading Upmarket Estate Agency – Lymington, Hampshire
Permanent Lymington, Hampshire | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-05-03 03 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2017
This highly regarded and leading upmarket agency with a strong presence in the area, is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Property Manager in their primary located office in the Lymington, Hampshire.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent communication and organisation skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing Property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- Full UK driving licence.
This is a Monday to Friday role, and will include a salary of £22,000 – £24,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com