Property Manager at this leading global Real Estate Company in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-06-19 19 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 August 2017
This leading global real estate company with an enviable reputation is looking to appoint a Property Manager to join its successful team.
You will be based at their busy office in Richmond, managing a portfolio of rented flats and houses in the surrounding area.
To be considered you will ideally have around 1 years’ experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate should be highly-organised with excellent communication and written skills as well as efficiency and ability to multi task.
The role will include the following:
- Processing reference applications for tenants and ensuring reference criteria is met
- Producing accurate tenancy documentation to deadlines
- Registering tenancy deposits and issuing all required documentation to tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Liaising with tenants in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with tenants to secure optimum tenancy terms and rent levels
- Communication with other departments to discuss initial tenancy applications and renewals whilst determining the best outcome for the client
- Regularly updating KPI documentation
- Clearly noting all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding applications and negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Upholding department service standards
- Delivering key performance measures to achieve personal and team targets.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
The initial salary for this role will be between £22,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience and a discretionary annual performance related bonus. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.