Property Manager at this leading and multi award-winning Central London Estate and Lettings Agency in Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, Central London | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2017-07-13 13 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 September 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading and multi award winning Central London estate and lettings agency as a Property Manager. The role will be based at their primary located office in Westminster, Central London where the team is continuing to expand. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
The successful candidate will need at least one year’s experience within a Property Management role as well as excellent customer service and communication skills as this company are passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the tenants and landlords in line with company service level agreements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with external providers to ensure all tenant deposits are protected in line with legislation
- Progressing move in files efficiently in a timely manner, from referencing to tenancy agreement and preparation of the property
- Inspecting property portfolio to ensure properties are maintained to the required standard
- Preparing all Landlord and tenant related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Explaining documents to new and existing clients
- Being fully responsible for the management of all property maintenance issues
- Responding to landlord and tenant queries in line with company service level agreements
- Recording all conversations, actions, requests and outcomes on maintenance log and file progress notes
- Negotiating and process tenancy renewals
- Resolving with assistance deposit disputes, guiding clients on dilapidation’s and arbitration
- Following the relevant action for arrears processes.
- Experience in managing an active portfolio
- Exposure to a fast paced Property Management department
- Some knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software would be beneficial
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Professional approach to work
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a salary of £25,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience, as well as a bonus scheme. The company will also provide a zones 1-2 travel-card. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.