Property Manager at this Property Service Group in Acton, West London
Permanent Acton, London | £18k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2018-05-17 17 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 July 2018
This is a superb opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in property, and specifically within Property Management. This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city.
Due to the ongoing success of the business, and their ever increasing portfolio under management, they are looking to increase their staffing levels within their Property Management Department based in Acton, London.
The company is happy to consider candidates with demonstrable transferable skills and therefore no previous experience is essential. The successful candidate will ideally have the ability to work under pressure.
- Liaising with the IT and Finance departments
- Updating all utility companies of in-going and outgoing tenants
- Documenting, processing and filing correspondence
- Following set administrative process when receiving move-in files
- Liaising with tenant and landlords after check out and manage damage claims and disputes.
- Receiving and check invoices then process invoices on the system
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to both tenants and landlords and resolving urgent problems on strict time scales
- Ensuring all apartments are ready for new tenancies
- Issuing the correct amount of notice for tenants to vacate and inform landlords when a tenant serves notice
- Diary Management
- Filling and administration
- Booking Contractors
- Notices to vacate
- Sending out Inventories
- Processing Checkout reports
- Moving in letters
- Booking Inventory clerks and cleaning services
- Updating the internal database.
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to manage conflict and solve problems
- Multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £20,000. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.