Property Manager – Leading London Independent Property Group – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-11-07 07 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2017
This highly regarded and leading property group with a strong presence in London is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Property Manager in their primary located office in Wimbledon, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience within this role previously, a ‘can do’ attitude and excellent communication and organisational skills.
Duties of a Property Manager:
• Managing a portfolio of properties
• Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
• Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
• Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecoration
• Processing insurance claims for Landlords
• Processing contractor invoices
• Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
• Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
• Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
• Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
• Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
• Ensure a current gas safety record is maintained at all times
• Arrange electrical safety checks (PIR) in accordance with company policy
• Receive and action maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors accordingly, controlling costs and quality of work
• Check, authorise and post invoices to the in-house database
• Secure additional funds from landlords for maintenance issues which exceed our agreed limit
• Arrange appropriate quotations in line with Terms & Conditions, ensuring landlords’ approval is received
• Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
• Respond to telephone and mail enquiries in line with department procedures
• Arrange and carry out property visits in accordance with the time scales in the company Terms & Conditions
• Submit reports to landlords meeting the department’s seven day time frame and follow up any identified maintenance issues
• Negotiate damages claims between landlord and tenants following check out.
• Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
• Experienced in dispute resolution and problem solving
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
• Good telephone manner
• Able to multi task and prioritise workload
• ARLA qualification preferable
• Full UK driving licence for property inspections.
The initial package for this role will include a fantastic salary of £27,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be in between 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.