Property Manager – Leading Independent Residential Estate Agency – Redhill, Surrey
Permanent Redhill, Surrey | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-06-03 03 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 August 2016
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance with more than 100 branches. They are currently seeking a Property Manager to be a part of the team in their prominent and modern office based in Redhill, Surrey.
The Property Management department provides an efficient, friendly and professional service to the Landlords and Tenants. The successful candidate will therefore need to be highly organised with excellent communication and written skills. The company may also consider an individual who has been working within Property Administration previously.
The job will involve:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the landlord to complete and ensuring all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences.
- Liaising with the central property management team to ensure pre-tenancy works are booked and checking such works prior to new tenancy starting
- Completing pre-let check to ensure all properties are properly prepared to receive new tenants with all offer conditions met. Ensuring all appliance manuals are in the property before the start of the tenancy and contracts and warranties are in place and noted on the database.
- Liaising with the landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and handing the property over to the new tenant on the first day of the tenancy.
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Coordinating with the central property management team on all day to day property maintenance and communicating with contractors, tenants and Landlords as necessary
- Checking finished works as required and reporting back to the central property management team.
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new tenant.
- Liaising at all times with the Maintenance Management team to ensure a seamless service is provided to Landlord and Tenant.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence and own car
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.