Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone , London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-05-03 03 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as a Property Manager. They are highly experienced and strive to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their modern, successful and very busy office is located in a prominent part of Central London. The company achieves an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone, Central London.
The successful candidate will need over a years experience within Property Management as well as excellent communication and organisational skills and to be able to work in a pressurised environment.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords.
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations.
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car
The initial package for this role will include a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 with a commission scheme allowing the successful candidate to earn in between £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com