Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Brixton, South West London
Permanent Brixton, London | £24k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2017-03-28 28 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 May 2017
Our client has become one of the most successful and highly regarded independent estate agents in South London. The company specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join the team in their office based in the centre of Brixton, South West London. The successful candidate would ideally have experience in property management already, although the company will consider individuals with a property administration background with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to property.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues for managed properties
- Liaising with their landlord clients
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Carrying out property inspections and compiling inspection reports for landlord clients
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Assisting the Lettings Manager and Lettings Team
- Delivering an exceptional service to tenants and landlords.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving license is essential
- Easy commute
- Experience either within property management or property administration.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. Standard hours are 10am-7pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-6pm on Friday, Saturdays will be a maximum of 2 per month (10am-4pm) and with a week day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.