Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, London | £23k to £33k Inc Benefits OTE 33000
Job Posted: 2016-05-24 24 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2016
Our client is a well regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, Regionally and Internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager to be a part of the team in their busy office based in Battersea, South West London.
The successful candidate would ideally have experience in property management already, although the company will consider individuals with a property administration background with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to property.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues for managed properties (100-120)
- Liaising with their landlord clients
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Carrying out property inspections and compiling inspection reports for landlord clients
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Assisting the Lettings Manager and Lettings Team
- Delivering an exceptional service to tenants and landlords.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving license is essential for Property Inspections
- At least 1 years experience either within property management or property administration
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £29,000 dependent on experience with an additional bonus equating to an extra £4,000 dependent on performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com