Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Barnes, South West London
Permanent Barnes, London | £21k to £27k Inc Benefits OTE 27000
Job Posted: 2017-02-01 01 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 01 April 2017
This leading independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the team in their successful office located in Barnes.
You will be reporting to the Head of Property Management and the role will involve liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, accounts, property management and lettings departments.
- Dealing with maintenance and repairs
- Arrange quotes for works as necessary
- Service up-selling
- Visit properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Approve contractors invoices and post on company software for payment
- Ensure a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Renewal administration in liaison with office manager
- Arranging regular property inspections as required
- Maintain accurate file notes
- Update and maintain management details on company software
- Liaise with insurance companies on behalf of the landlord where instructed
- Forward check out reports to landlords and tenants
- Mediate between landlords and tenants as to deductions to the security deposit and to advise on fair deductions on managed properties
- Administer return of deposits to tenants
- Arranging end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
- Ensure all company procedures are adhered to.
This position offers a basic salary of £21,000 with on target earnings in the region of £27,000. There are also opportunities to earn further commission on top of your on target earnings. The hours of work will be 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.