Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Alton, Hampshire
Permanent Alton, Hampshire | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-11-04 04 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 January 2017
This leading independent estate agency has won a number of awards for innovation and customer service excellence. With a small but growing network of offices in the Hampshire and Surrey area, the company is looking to recruit an ambitious individual to help the company with its current expansion plans.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the area and with business levels continuing to grow; they currently have a vacancy for a Property Manager to join their busy team in their prominent Alton office.
The main purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of properties and to continue to provide an outstanding service to Landlords and Tenants.
The job role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance
- Previous property management experience
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package provided for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. This role is to start in January as a maternity cover.
For further details on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com