Property Manager – Investments, Management and Interior Design Company
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £21k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2014-11-11 11 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2015
This privately owned property group specialises in Investments, Property Management and Interior Design. The company assists private clients and investors in acquiring residential property in prime central London, as well as specialising in the residential letting, management and refurbishment of superior homes and flats in prime central London. It also offers private clients and investors a comprehensive residential and commercial interior design service.
The group is built on tailored service with the organisation constantly looking for new ways to improve the standard of service offered to its clients. This is achieved by taking the time to understand each individual client, their circumstances, and their expectations. Their clients are predominately based in the Far East i.e. Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia, with a small number from Europe, US, and UAE.
The company is currently looking for a full time Property Manager. Details of the position are as follows:
- Basic salary of £21,000 – £24,000
- Salary review: Annually
- Performance Review: Every 6 months
- Hours of Business: 09.00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self motivated
- Mature, organised and a good time manager
- Team worker; have a really muck in and multi-tasking attitude to work
- Reliable, efficient and responsible
- Charming & polite
- Good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic & committed
- Good administrator, attention to detail is a must
- Confident communicator & good telephone manner, excellent written English
- Fluent/advanced in all MS Office packages, including Excel
- Professional and well presented
- Ideally more than 1 year experience in similar role but not essential for right candidate.
The property manager’s position will include the following duties:
- Answering phones and giving messages to others when necessary
- Organising all property repairs and keeping a note of appointments
- Informing tenants that contractors have been appointed and the date and time of their visit
- Inspecting property repairs once work has been carried out
- Management of emergency call-outs after hours, contactable 24hrs/7 days a week
- Property inspections – 3 visits per property per year. Brief written notes must be kept and sent to clients
- Insurance policies and premiums for clients
- Insurance claims and dealings with Loss Adjustors
- Deposit clearances and end of tenancy utilities
- Ground rent and service charge statements
- Liaising with block agents
- Liaising with all contractors, checking their invoices and passing for payment
- Organising gas and pat tests and making sure repairs, as necessary, are carried out
- Maintaining the company’s property management software, ensuring it is kept up to date with relevant property information / reports.
- KEY focus is on personal service provided to tenants and clients
- Residential block / building management; assisting in handling maintenance issues, regular inspections etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com