Property Manager – Investment Landlords – New Build – London
Permanent Shepherds Bush, London | £28k to £33k Inc Benefits 33000
Job Posted: 2015-12-29 29 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 29 February 2016
A superb opportunity has arisen to join this unique agency, specialising in the letting of predominantly new build properties bought by investment landlords.
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team and help manage their growing property portfolio.
Reporting in to the operations director, your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team of Property Managers
- The company will be growing their portfolio through acquisition and as a consequence will be employing more property managers, so the successful candidate could potentially have the opportunity to manage other staff within the next 18 months
- Managing a growing portfolio of 110 properties
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Must have a fantastic work ethic and the ability to work under pressure
- Positive approach to management
- ARLA qualified – preferred – not essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Have good administration and IT skills
This role will come with a basic salary in the region of £28,000 to £33,000, 21 days holiday with 1 extra day per year of service up to 25 days after 2 calendar years of full service. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org