Property Manager – International Real Estate Services Company – Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-02-24 24 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 24 April 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket, international real estate services company in their busy, highly successful office in Clapham, South West London. Our client has a fast growing international presence and are currently looking for an experienced and professional Property Manager to manage a portfolio of 50-70 properties.
The company prides itself on its reputation and professionalism, and is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- To undertake the day to day management of a designated portfolio of properties
- To ensure the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary
- To ensure the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of notes concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters
- To liaise with tenants, lessees and residents associations as and when required and to attend meetings
- To provide management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others
- To supervise and monitor the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system including all contract records and contractor listings
- To be responsible for the day to day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety, ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation
- To authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
To be considered you should have a minimum of 1 year’s property management experience, excellent attention to detail, the ability to deal with awkward situations, good organisational and excellent communication skills and be fully computer literate. The position will pay a basic salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum. This is a Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm role. A full UK driving licence is preferred.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.