Property Manager – Independent London Estate Agency – Balham, South West London
Permanent Balham, South West London | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-02-09 09 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 April 2017
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, specifically in Property Management. This company is an independent London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout South West London. They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join the team in their office based in Balham.
The successful candidate will preferably have some experience in the property industry or maintenance, but this is by no means essential.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will include the following:
- Liaising with tenants, clients and contractors via email and on the telephone
- Managing maintenance and appointing contractors
- Visiting properties, carrying out inspections and arranging works as required
- Handling tenant move ins / move outs
- Managing deposit refunds
- Producing tenancy agreements and other administration documents
- Completing the referencing and ‘right to rent’ process
- Arranging gas safety certificates
- Dealing with and arranging major works
- Interpreting leases
- Liaising with leaseholders and the accounts department regarding service charge queries
- Managing insurance claims
- Ability to remain focussed under pressure
- Excellent written communication and telephone manner
- Good organisation skills and ability to manage own time effectively
- Full, clean UK driving licence
The salary will be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.