Property Manager – Independent Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2015-07-08 08 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2015
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join this leading practice in their office in Guildford, Surrey. To be considered, you will need to be capable of dealing with high net worth clients and properties in the middle to upper end of the market. You should also be capable of working on your own initiative as well as being able to work with a team.
This exciting opportunity will involve managing a residential property portfolio in excess of 130 properties in the Guildford area. You should also have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in this field, and preferably be ARLA qualified.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a prime residential property portfolio in excess of 130 properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices,
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords’ approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants & contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposits and dilapidations
This position will come with a basic salary of £25,000 to £28,000 depending on your level of experience, along with a company car or an allowance as you will be expected to carry out inspections. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org