Property Manager – Horton & Garton – Hammersmith
Permanent Hammersmith, London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2014-12-16 16 December 2014 Closing date for applications: 16 February 2015
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join this busy independent estate agency located in central Hammersmith. Our client, Horton & Garton, is a very successful Hammersmith Estate Agent at the heart of the local community who over the past couple of years have grown rapidly and are now keen to appoint a new member of staff to their property management team. Experience within such a role is required, although in house system training will be given, as well as support in gaining ARLA qualifications if required.
- Experience in Facilities Management and/or Property Management is highly desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Customer service focused
- Lots of common sense
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team Player
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner
- Good level of computer skills
- A happy to help out attitude
Will run the day-to-day property management under the Office Manager’s supervision. Duties will include:
- Receive calls from tenants for maintenance, log into LET MC, (computer package – in house training will be given) inform landlord, arrange for contractor quotes and for works to commence. Ensure works completed satisfactorily and inform relevant clients
- Close maintenance job sheets once complete
- Order Gas Safety Renewals’
- Liaise with tenant and contractor for visit, receive tenant signed confirmation of receipt and upload document to LET MC
Property (Utilities etc.)
- Notify Utility Providers and Council Tax department of new tenants
- Ensure that the utility companies are correct (if provided on the T&C’s).
- Once new tenants have moved into the property and check-in received (If applicable), enter meter readings into LET MC. Same for checkouts.
- Email the new tenant details to the utility companies and council, via LET MC.
- Basic lettings administration will also be included to facilitate cover for other administration staff
General office administration
- Dead filing
- Office facilities management (ordering cartridges, paper, light bulbs, soap etc.)
This exciting job opportunity will come with a basic salary ranging from £20,000 to £25,000 depending on your level of experience. The hours are Monday-Thursday 9-6:30pm, Fridays 9-6pm, and 1 in 3 Saturdays 10-3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com