Property Manager (Home-Based) for this well-respected Property Finder in London
Permanent , London | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2022-02-16 16 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2022
Our client is one of the best known and respected brands in the property finding industry. They have established an enviable reputation for a client focused, logical approach to home-search, and is now seen as one of the leading companies of its type in the UK. Their people and professionalism give them that intangible “something” that sets them apart from the growing industry crowd, and in turn, sets their clients apart from other buyers.
They have a fast-growing portfolio of exclusive rental properties across London and need an experienced Property Manager to join the team in a work-from-home setup, delivering a high level of client service for lettings and property management.
Previous experience within residential property management will be required, alongside superb organisational and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of rental properties
- Building relationships with applicants, tenants, landlords and contractors
- Handling enquiries and maintenance issues
- Updating property management systems
- Accounting for the property
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Handling tenancy onboarding and departures.
- At least two years’ experience within property management
- High degree of literacy and numeracy
- Computer literate – highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages and experience using CRM software
- A passion for property and excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player and friendly disposition
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
Our client is offering a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. This is a full-time home-based role.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.