Property Manager for this widely respected Residential and Commercial Estate Agency in Limehouse, East London
Permanent Limehouse, East London | £30k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2019-10-07 07 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2019
This company is a widely respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Property Manager to join the team in Limehouse.
You will preferably have at least 3 years’ experience and having the ARLA qualification will be highly beneficial. This role will suit someone who is a confident communicator, organised, customer service driven, able to work under pressure and be part of a team.
Our client is an exciting, enjoyable and rewarding company to work for that is committed to first class customer service and career development.
- Booking and liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants for maintenance issues
- Dealing with utility and council tax companies and paying bills on landlord’s behalf when necessary
- Paying service charges, ground rent and dealing with block management
- Dealing with landlord and tenant queries and accounts
- Submitting insurance claims and deposit disputes for landlords and tenants
- Liaising with letting negotiators for pre-tenancy works
- Booking property visits with tenants and reporting to landlords with feedback
- Dealing with termination of tenancies and liaising with solicitors for more complex issues
- Assisting Head of Property Management
- Ensuring all internal procedures and deadlines are met and are reported to the Head of Property Management
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears
- Supporting colleagues who need assistance with more complex issues
- Offering excellent customer service our tenants, landlords and any third parties.
The basic salary will be from £30,000 to £33,000 dependent on experience, plus a quarterly bonus of £500 based on customer feedback. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. You will also be expected to work one in five Saturday’s on a rota basis from 10am to 4pm, with a half day off in lieu the following week.
Annual leave is 20 days the first year this increases every year by a day up to five years, bank/public holidays are not worked and the office is also closed between Christmas and New Year. Other benefits include pension scheme, interest free season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.