Property Manager for this well-regarded Estate Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £28k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-11-07 07 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2020
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout the UK and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager to be a part of the team in Battersea. This is due to a member of the team getting promoted to Head of Property Management!
To be successful you will have at least 1 years’ experience within residential property management and possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude. Our client provides in house training for ARLA exams which are paid for by the company, along with your first years’ membership.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues for managed properties
- Liaising with their landlord clients
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Carrying out property inspections and compiling inspection reports for landlord clients
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Assisting the Lettings Manager and Lettings Team
- Delivering an exceptional service to tenants and landlords.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office, experience using Eurolink – Veco would be beneficial
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence for property inspections.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience, with an additional bonus equating to an extra £4,000 dependent on performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
Benefits include 20 days holiday per year, plus a day off for your birthday and time off between Christmas and New Year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.