Property Manager for this well-established Estate Agency in Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £28k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-24 24 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 January 2022
Our client is a well-established independent estate agency with access to much of London’s residential property portfolio. They are currently recruiting for a experienced Property Manager to join the team at their stylish office in the heart of Westminster.
As a member of their highly experienced team, you will be expected to offer a pro-active property management service to landlords and tenants. To be considered you should have at least 2 years’ property management experience, a strong understanding of current lettings legislation and superb customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords of let only, rent collect, and fully managed properties regarding tenancy renewals and terminations
- Monitoring rent arrears, chasing tenants for non-payment of rent and keeping landlords informed
- Preparing renewal tenancy agreements and ensuring these are signed and returned by both landlord and tenant
- Liaising with tenants and landlords of all properties regarding the return of the tenant’s deposit at the end of a tenancy
- Following current legislative procedure when dealing with any deposit disputes
- Keeping adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- Responding to reported maintenance problems and make arrangements for any necessary repairs
- Invoice authorisation
- Inspecting fully managed properties, both pre tenancy and throughout the duration of the tenancy, and report back to the landlord
- Following up on contractor’s work once completed to ensure it is to a satisfactory standard
- Providing a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions
- Attending professional development training courses, as directed by the Head of Sales and Lettings
- Ensuring Vebra Alto is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication and information relevant to each tenancy.
- Previous experience within residential property management
- ARLA/NFoPP would be beneficial
- Strong understanding of current lettings legislation
- Experience handling renewals and deposit returns
- IT literate – experience using Vebra Alto would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- Take initiative
- Attention to detail.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.